The Ibogaine Dossier
NYU Conference on Ibogaine Nov 5-6, 1999
variety iboga fruit
what's new |
An ibogaine activist web page.
- Ibogaine.co.uk, a UK based website.
- Mindvox Ibogaine pages
- The Dora Weiner Foundation DWF took an interest in ibogaine during the early 1980s. The Foundation has recently returned to an active
state to provide education in the area of chemical dependence research and therapy. DWF
strongly supports patient and patient advocacy rights.
- Whether you are a patient or an ibogaine provider you can now file an Ibogaine
Incident/Grievance Report Form. As a patient your right to file grievances is provided in the
Ibogaine Patients' Bill of Rights
- FULL TEXT IBOGAINE RESEARCH ARTICLES are available from The Private Chris Jenks Collection
- Bruce H. Sakow's Ibogaine Blog provides a compilation of insights, articles and videos on ibogaine.
Bruce was an early participant who worked along with Lotsof in a worldwide endeavor to make ibogaine
- My Eboga is the work of Lee Albert, author
of Amazing Grace, a personal journal of ibogaine discovery. The web page contains a significant
collection of links to audio and video files on iboga and ibogaine and concerns itself with Eboga &
Ibogaine Psychospirituality & Treatment.
- Ibogaine: Rite of Passage, a world class
documentary shot in six countries on three continents. Don't miss it!
MP3 recordings of the ibogaine presentations from the California Society of Addiction Medicine 2003 Conference featuring researchers Stanley D. Glick, Albany Medical Center; Deborah C. Mash, University of Miami School of Medicine; Jeffrey Kamlet, Florida Society of Addiction Medicine; and Dorit Ron, University of California San Francisco. Presentations include discussion of 2nd generation ibogaine-like drugs, genetic implications and reports on human studies.
- Uwe Maas and Süster Strubelt, Music in the Iboga initiation ceremony in Gabon: Polyrhythms supporting a pharmacotherapy. A magnificent page of iboga Bwiti rituals, photographs and examples of Bwiti music.
- Sacrament of Transition. An official religion
of Slovenia with ibogaine as a sacrament.
- Daniel Pinchbeck's exotic tale of the search for Iboga in Gabon and the initiations that followed in the forests.
- Dan Lieberman was an ethnographist/photographer who took a particular interest in
Tabernanthe iboga and the Bwiti religion.
He was killed in an auto accident in South Africa in 2000. His artwork
includes some beautiful pictures from West-African Bwiti initiations. The Dossier is pleased to
present Dave Hunter's tribute to Dan Leiberman as well as,
Lieberman's own work linked above.
- Howard S. Lotsof and Norma E. Alexander,
Case Studies of Ibogaine Treatment: Implications for Patient Management Strategies. An important chapter from The Proceedings of the First International Ibogaine Conference courtesy of Elsevier and the Dora Weiner Foundation.
- Multidisciplinary Association For Psychedelic Studies.
Take a look at their library for ibogaine and other topics. Use the search box on their page for subjects of your choice.
- National Alliance of Methadone Advocates
Bwiti web pages
Searching for Information?
- Kartoo provides a graphic image representation of the relationship
of different subject associated web pages. A lot of fun. Search term "ibogaine" or subject of your choice.
- Time travel on the internet. Visit the Wayback Machine.
This web page has captured many web pages as they existed in previous years, including some that no longer exist.
- For Scientific Information Only Scirus. A magnificant search
engine for scientific journals and web pages. Search term "ibogaine" or subject of your choice.
- Amsterdam Coffeeshops  Directory
offers a view into Dutch drug policy for comparative purposes to that practiced in the
- Newsgroup Search Engine.
Thank google.com for their Advanced Group Search Engine and ability to track newsgroup posts through
internet time and space.
- The Drug Policy Alliance
The Drug Policy Alliance is the nation's leading organization working to end the war on drugs and promote new drug policies based on common sense, science, public health and human rights.
- Media Awareness Project. Search for drug related news
- PubMed Excellent source of
ibogaine and other medical and scientific abstracts.
- U.S. Patent Office An extensive
source for full text patents including the ibogaine series, 1985 - 2002.
- Mental Health resources
- Bioscience resources
Center for Drug Research. University of Amsterdam. Visit the library and links.
- Web of Addictions. What's in a name.
- Lycaeum.org. Explore their drug data base.
- Join Together Online. A leading Internet resource for
communities fighting substance abuse.
- Food and Drug Administration.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine.
The American Society of Addiction Medicine is "the nation's medical specialty society dedicated to educating
physicians and improving the treatment of
individuals suffering from alcoholism or other addictions." ASAM's WWW site provides information about the Society,
including its history, board members, committees, member publications, constitution and bylaws.
- Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies - Brown University.
Provides a guide to alcohol and addiction studies resources.
- Center for Education and Drug Abuse Research (CEDAR).
Presents current projects, research, and publications, and provides links to other drug abuse research-related resources.
- Division of Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse, APA.
The Division of Psychopharmacology and Substance Abuse (Division 28 of the American Psychological Association)
maintains this site. The division's major areas of research interest include: behavioral pharmacology of
psychoactive drugs; behavioral and pharmacological treatments and drug and substance abuse; clinical psychopharmacology;
neurobehavioral toxicology; neurochemical mechanisms in substance abuse and related psychiatric disorders; and the
epidemiology of substance abuse. This site features a division directory, an e-mail directory of psychologists,
links to search for NIH funding opportunities, and an online newsletter which may be read using Adobe Acrobat.
- PREVline - Prevention Online - National Clearinghouse for Alcohol
and Drug Information.
The National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI) is the information service of the Center for
Substance Abuse Prevention of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Provides access to PREVline
(PREVention On-line), a bulletin board service dedicated to exchanging ideas and information concerning alcohol,
tobacco, and other drug problem prevention. Hundreds of full-text files, including information on substance
prevention and treatment; statistics; government reports and research findings; press announcements and speeches;
and grant information are available for downloading to a personal computer.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Supports and conducts biomedical and behavioral research on the causes, consequences, treatment,
and prevention of alcoholism and alcohol-related problems.
- National Institue on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
NIDA explores the biomedical and behavioral foundations of drug abuse addressing the most fundamental and
essential questions about drug abuse, ranging from its causes and consequences to its prevention and treatment.
- Research Institute on Addictions.
"The Research Institute on Addictions conducts scientific research on alcoholism, illegal drug abuse, and
related issues, such as crime and violence." Includes on-line publications, current funded projects, and research
findings. Buffalo, NY
- The Stanton Peele Addiction Web Site.
An overview of Stanton Peele's writings.
- Substance Abuse Resources.
Organized by the Center for Medical Fellowships in Alcoholism and Drug Abuse at NYU
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
In October 1992, the Congress of the United States established the Substance Abuse and Mental
Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) to assure that quality substance abuse and mental
health services are available to the people who need them and to ensure that prevention
and treatment knowledge is used more effectively in the general health care system.
SAMHSA's World Wide Web site provides a list of its programs and services, mission statement,
strategic plan, and a link (via the FedWorld Gateway) to the SAMHSA Bulletin Board Service.
- ICAA, The International Council on
Alcohol and Addictions.
Organisers of the 40th International Conference on the Prevention and Treatment of Dependencies, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands 1996. Ibogaine Sessions
- Methadone Today
- Dick B. Christian Anti-Addiction site.
Top of page
Top of page |
What's new |